XebiaLabs helps customer to scale their DevOps initiatives by providing automation tools that allows them to deliver application from Development to Production faster.
XebiaLabs brings business and IT value to large enterprises. As we continue to grow, XebiaLabs is looking to hire highly self-motived and goal oriented individuals to join our international team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs). We are looking to hire BDRs for the French Market. You need to be a native French speaker and live in the Netherlands. As a BDR you will be the initial point of contact; building customer relationships, educating the market, and playing a pivotal role in expanding our customer base.
- Marketing the company’s solutions and services via telephone with well-qualified prospects.
- Generating prospective customers through cold calling and lead qualification.
- Qualify leads generated from marketing programs and promotions using several tools like SalesForce & Outreach.io.
- Directing qualified leads to field and/or inside sales team to close.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company.
- Maintain awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services.
- Document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with sales team and marketing to develop regional call campaigns for the relevant market.
- Collaborate with partner sales teams to develop additional leads and work closely with our distribution partners.
- Be the face of XebiaLabs at several (third party) events including CRIP, RedHat Forum Paris etc
- Attend a relevant amount of internal training sessions offered by experts in their areas.
- This role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years’ experience (cold calling in the French market preferred)
- Ability to understand technical concepts, enthusiasm for technology
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated and disciplined individual
- Proactive individual eager to learn and develop themselves
- Listening skills
- A team player
- Must have good communication skills in French (native level)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!