The secure and effective management of technology is more critical than ever for business competitiveness. In the new bestseller, The DevOps Handbook: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations, Gene Kim, and his co-authors shed light on how high-performing organizations are using DevOps principles to routinely and reliably deploy code into productions hundreds, if not thousands, of times per day.
Access this on-demand recording and hear Gene share his top lessons and insights from it, including:
- What metrics matter from deploys per day, developer productivity and reduced feedback cycles, to employee satisfaction and burnout
- Striking the right balance between automation and manual steps and the role value stream mapping can play in achieving performance breakthroughs
- Conway’s Law and how it's applied to change technology work processes
- Integrating infosec into the daily work of Dev, Test, and Ops
- Common challenges encountered in automated testing and ways to overcome them