Increasingly, companies strive to deliver better customer experiences by delivering higher quality software, faster. Building a business case for faster delivery is often essential to gaining the support of the organization. Successful business cases for Continuous Delivery (CD) improvements span Development, Operations, and the Business, and seek to simplify, improve, and streamline the application delivery process through standardization and automation.
Hear from Kurt Bittner, Principal Analyst at Forrester and Andrew Phillips, VP of Product Management at XebiaLabs in a recorded webinar that will help you understand how to create a successful business case for CD, the potential return of investment, how to measure the benefits and how to track these benefits over time. The webinar highlights:
- How to identify opportunities for improvement in your value delivery stream
- How to estimate the value of these improvements that reduce cycle time by removing bottlenecks and barriers to delivery
- How CD can reduce the cost of compliance and the cost associated with security risks.
- How to estimate the value of CD creates by growing or accelerating revenues
- Examples of the benefits organizations have achieved through CD
Kurt Bittner, Forrester
Andrew Phillips, XebiaLabs