Five Ways Automation Has Increased Application Deployment and Changed Culture
Paychex, a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry, found that the demand for application deployments had increased beyond what could be supported by manual configuration. Keeping up with this demand required a shift from manually providing a service to developing an automated platform for self-service resulting in a culture change with new partnering across their DEV, OPS, and Architecture teams.
David Jozis, Automation Engineer at Paychex, will discuss the challenges they encountered when making these significant changes and how they were able to overcome them to accomplish 5x as many deployments as before.
This webinar will cover:
- Standardizing applications across DEV/OPS/Architecture
- Enforcing those standards programmatically
- Development of a web service with UI for users to onboard their applications
- The ability to infer/deduce where applications should be deployed
- Using all the above for software developed to support this process (eat your own dog food)