Forecast Release Risk with XebiaLabs New DevOps Prediction Engine
Spotting risks and better predicting the outcomes of releases is critical for optimizing those releases and averting failures. That’s why XebiaLabs is introducing the first predictive risk solution for DevOps that warns teams of delays and risks in the software delivery process at the start of a release. Using a new DevOps Prediction Engine, the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform’s Risk Prediction Module combines machine learning with a proprietary algorithm to give teams a “weather forecast” for their releases before those releases even start to run.
Join us for an exclusive one-hour demo specifically for XebiaLabs customers where we’ll share how our new Risk Prediction Module can help you answer important questions such as:
- What are the chances this release will fail and what can I do about it?
- What caused this task failure in other releases?
- How can I optimize this release so it runs faster and is more likely to succeed?
- How can I better predict release execution time?
- What tasks are failing or being skipped regularly?