Organizations want the benefits of Continuous Delivery and DevOps, but they struggle to build their skills, form the right teams, and change their culture to achieve their full potential. To gain maximum benefit and deliver higher quality software, faster, companies need to change both from the bottom-up -- by learning new skills -- and from the top-down, by changing measures, funding, and teaming models.
Hear from Kurt Bittner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research and Tim Buntel, VP of Products at XebiaLabs as they teach you proven strategies and tactics you can use to build out the resources critical to your organization's Continuous Delivery and DevOps transformation.
Register for this recorded webinar and you'll also learn how to:
- Seize opportunities for change created by competitive threats and compelling business opportunities
- Break down silos, establish goals and create a learning culture that encourages individuals and teams to continuously improve their delivery capabilities
- Identify, hire and develop the talent needed to succeed
- Expand team-by-team, product by product to realize the benefits of continuous delivery across the organization
- Support team productivity by creating a common platform and common delivery pipeline automation to improve speed, consistency, and governability
Kurt Bittner, Forrester Research
Tim Buntel, XebiaLabs