Content Marketing Manager and Writer – Blog
(Full Time, Marketing – Burlington, MA)
We are seeking a creative and driven Content Marketing Manager to help develop compelling blog posts, articles, and other materials that generate inbound interest and market recognition. In this highly visible position, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing Communications to develop and drive a content strategy that demonstrates XebiaLabs’ thought leadership in the DevOps and Continuous Delivery market. This role presents a great opportunity to fuel the success of an innovative tech company in a high-growth market and work with a team of super-charged and fun colleagues.
- Engage and galvanize our target community through blogs and other public-facing content.
- Write blog posts yourself, and edit and coordinate the contributions of others.
- Orchestrate thought leadership of subject matter experts and company spokespeople, conducting interviews as needed. Strike and maintain relationships with external thought leaders and key industry participants.
- Develop ideas for motivating internal staff to share content over social channels.
- Track and report on measurement criteria that demonstrates the relative success of blog content and other inbound marketing and communications programs. Measure and analyze blog conversion tracking.
- Seek out opportunities for content syndication through external venues such as partner blogs and publishing platforms.
- Identify, follow, and participate in all relevant social media platforms.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in B2B MarCom and/or inbound marketing.
- Experience in the DevOps market or related markets, such as software development tools, infrastructure and operations tools, enterprise application development, or cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with blogs, publishing (WordPress) and social media platforms (e.g., Twitter, Linkedin), forums, and online communities.
- Stellar writing and editing skills and attention to detail are a must. Must write quickly and clearly and be able to turn complex information into stories that engage business and technical audiences.
- Creativity around developing new content and reusing existing content.
- Ability to manage multiple high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects with professional quality in all deliverables.
- Persistence in getting the job done. Ability to manage up and across is crucial.
- Strong grasp of SEO and an eye for good graphics and layout.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console. An interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and 2 sample blog posts to email@example.com.
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Monthly Commute Stipend
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only