Do you want to make your personal mark in the multi-billion DevOps space? This role is for a software developer or DevOps expert armed with fire, passion and talent to distill technical concepts for an audience of developers and DevOps pros in a compelling way.
You’ve worked on the application development or the operations side so you understand the technical challenges of delivering software first hand. And your unique strength is being able to articulate technical information in a way that is engaging and easily understood.
This role presents a great opportunity to fuel the success of an innovative technology leader in a high-growth market and collaborate with a team of driven and inspiring colleagues.
- Show the value and potential of DevOps and Continuous Delivery to developers and technical teams in a hands-on way
- Participate proactively in social media and online discussion about DevOps. Lead XebiaLabs’ tech community approach
- Create and deliver technical presentations
- Author and edit compelling technical blog posts and web content
- Build relationships with other DevOps experts inside and outside XebiaLabs. Coordinate and edit technical content from other contributors
- 5-8 years of experience in software development or IT operations
- 3+ years working with DevOps technology (e.g. Provisioning, CI, Release Automation) – either developing, managing, implementing or involved with release management in some capacity
- A deep understanding of Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery in both theory and practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to create content and present to technical audiences
- Social media and online forum experience
- Strong interpersonal skill with a team mentality
- Product management or sales engineering experience is a plus
- Experience in startup environments
- Relevant degree
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Delivering software applications to production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!