Director of Demand, Lead Generation
(Full Time, Marketing – Burlington, MA)
We are looking for an ambitious, creative, and metrics-driven Director of Demand Generation to lead our global demand generation strategy, fuel our sales growth, and support a growing sales team.
- Lead global, high growth lead generation strategy and team.
- Develop and execute effective marketing programs to drive marketing interactions and leads.
- Closely work with global sales team to ensure seamless alignment of goals, expectations, and execution.
- Manage and drive marketing and sales funnel systems, analytics, and metrics to optimize program effectiveness and sales results.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing assets for lead generation programs.
- Initiate and manage field marketing activities and events
- Manage third-party contractors, vendors, staff, and cross-functional teams.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of Lead Generation experience in B-2-B software/cloud markets.
- Extensive track record of designing and implementing successful marketing programs, consistently generating and growing marketing interactions and qualified leads.
- Experience with multi-channel sales models and a track record of effectively working with the sales team including inside sales, field sales and channel partners.
- Experience developing, optimizing and managing the sales funnel utilizing CRM and e-marketing systems.
- Extensive track record in email marketing, newsletters, and outbound e-marketing programs.
- Strong background in market segmentation, database marketing, and list management.
- Online marketing lead strategy experience, including landing page conversion optimization, search engine marketing, syndicated media channels, affiliate marketing, media buying, webinars, and social media integration.
- Field marketing experience, including localization of programs and organizing tradeshow participation, as well as developing other events and user conferences.
- Experience managing a team of direct and indirect reports and a history of productive vendor relationships
- Experience working in international teams and marketing across multiple geographies.
- Relevant degree.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Monthly Commute Stipend
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only