Delivering software applications to production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business.
XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases with more reliability no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise scale DevOps.
Headquartered the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany and India, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, and is propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
What you will do:
Working for a small company means you have a lot of different activities on your plate. The broad range of responsibilities, from managing contracts and SLA’s, through actualization of improvements in the workspace, are part of your job.
You will be managing and administering the IT infrastructure of a fast-paced, international software product organization undergoing innovation and growth. As a result, you will be working in an environment of constantly changing IT requirements,covering all XebiaLabs’ employees, whether they work in the US, India or the Netherlands.
- Enable our employees to perform their jobs by ensuring their laptop, email, the network, printers and other infrastructure is functioning optimally
- Define and roll out IT-related policies, such as hardware purchasing, security policies and more
- Manage internal licensing for technical alliances and vendor relationships
- Collaborate with developers to ensure efficient operation of the development and testing environment
- Plan and execute improvements to the XebiaLabs IT infrastructure to accommodate the needs of a growing, distributed organization. This means managing, extending and improving our local small server room and the hosted service offering
Who you are:
- Team-player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience working in an agile development process
- Loves to discuss ideas for improving Xebialabs’ products and processes
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure start-up environment
- Results-driven: able to deliver the best possibleoutcome at the right time!
Minimum knowledge and experience:
Our engineering teams work on many projects and improvements to support and speed up our software delivery. We are looking for someone with the following background and exact or similar technologies:
- Proven track record of managing, delivering and supporting IT projects
- Excellent knowledge and technical skills and the motivation to keep up with the latest developments. If a new technology can give us a competitive advantage, we want to know!
- Experience with Office 365 and/or other platforms, such as Okta
- System administrator knowledge of Linux, Mac OS and Windows
- Experience with audio conferencing software
- Higher vocational or university education, preferably in IT/technical, and the ability to think analytically with a strong focus on results
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as good written and spoken English
Reports to: VP Product Development
Why we are different:
- People! We are a globally-distributed team of super-dedicated, creative techno-wizards that love to innovate and create products to help solve problems for our users.
- Passion! Our small team works in startup-mode to deliver the best product possible. Everyone is passionate about the product and contributes to product definition, marketing, sales and support.
- Technology! Built on Scala and AngularJS, our tools continuously evolve to give our customers the edge in the latest trends. Puppet, Salt, Docker, cloud – you’ll have the opportunity to work with all of them.
- Innovation! Bi-weekly knowledge events, monthly day-long tech rallies – our technical teams are given the freedom to innovate and drive our products forward.
- Agility! Our agile way of working gives us an edge in bringing our elegantly simple tools to market and gives us the flexibility we need to compete and win in the market.
- Benefits! Competitive salary, a top-of-the-line laptop, mobile phone and all the books you can read. We take good care of our people and give them the tools they need to shine.
Applications and information:
Please send your resume (in English or Dutch) to email@example.com