XebiaLabs makes software to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year. A truly global company, we are the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery. Companies such as 3M, John Deere, Duke Energy, Xerox and Société Générale choose us to help them deliver higher quality software, faster, at scale.
We're convinced that -- in order to run their business in an efficient, reliable and scalable way -- companies need to automate the process of bringing software applications from development into production. Our products are the best on the market to help companies manage, control, visualize, test and automate software release pipelines… so they can continuously deliver fabulous new features! Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, XebiaLabs is backed by Xebia, an international IT conglomerate based in the Netherlands, and ABN AMRO. XebiaLabs has offices in the United States, The Netherlands, France and India and is supported by a global network of distributors.
What you will do:
You will be building our future products! Work with our Technical Product Managers and an international team of fellow kick-ass developers to create and extend our elegantly simple products. You’ll have a hand in all parts of the features you build -- backend, frontend, testing, all of it!
- Architect, design, implement and test product features, working in a team of developers who are just as passionate about technology as you are
- Get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies – Scala, Akka, AngularJS, Git, Docker, cloud, Gradle
- Improve your skills on our bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies and training opportunities
- Work with the best tools money can buy – top of the line Macbook or other laptop, company mobile phone and latest development tools
- Join a company that’s going places! We are growing, competing and beating our competitors.
What you need:
- Minimum 4 years professional Java software development
- Proven ability to design and develop complex applications, a self-starter.
- Experience with either Scala or AngularJS, either on the job or on hobby projects
- Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience in working in an agile development process
- Results-driven: delivering the best possible product at the right time is what counts!
- Higher vocational or university education, preferably in IT/technical, ability to think analytically with a strong focus on results.
- Good written and spoken English.
Why we are different:
- People! We are a globally-distributed team of super-dedicated, creative techno-wizards that love to innovate and create products to help solve problems for our users.
- Passion! Our small team works in startup-mode to deliver the best product possible. Everyone is passionate about the product and contributes to product definition, marketing, sales and support.
- Technology! Built on Scala and AngularJS, our tools continuously evolve to give our customers the edge in the latest trends. Puppet, Salt, Docker, cloud – you’ll have the opportunity to work with all of them.
- Innovation! Bi-weekly knowledge events, monthly day-long tech rallies – our technical teams are given the freedom to innovate and drive our products forward.
- Agility! Our agile way of working gives us an edge in bringing our elegantly simple tools to market and gives us the flexibility we need to compete and win in the market.
- Benefits! Competitive salary, a top-of-the-line laptop, mobile phone and all the books you can read. We take good care of our people and give them the tools they need to shine.
Applications and information:
Please send your resume (in English or Dutch) to email@example.com