XebiaLabs, a growing global software company, is seeking a Marketing Intern to work with and support our busy, global Marketing Team. This is a paid internship opportunity (40 hours/week) in our Burlington, MA office, with the potential to move to a more permanent, entry-level position for the right candidate.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for ongoing database maintenance, event support, email marketing, and the social media promotion of events, content, and thought leadership. He or she will work closely with other personnel in the company, both in Burlington and in Europe, to create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the design and sending of email marketing campaigns in support of Marketing Managers.
- Support event preparation including internal communications, giveaway management, and attendee follow-up.
- Maintain the existing database of customers and prospects, and update it to reflect new or changed relationships
- Daily organic social media posting to support thought leadership articles, XebiaLabs content, events, webinars, and more.
- Manage the Marketing Inbox and respond to external inquiries as necessary.
- Manage creation and execution of the monthly newsletter.
- Report on email performance and social media engagement.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Desire to learn about the DevOps industry.
- Positive attitude.
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.) and/or a Social Media Marketing Platform (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, CoSchedule, etc.) is helpful, but not required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Delivering software applications to production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!