(Full Time, Marketing – Burlington, MA)
We are seeking a creative and driven Marketing Manager to join the Demand Generation team to help drive brand awareness and leads for the global Sales team. This position will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and be responsible for digital activities to generate and nurture key accounts. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and bringing new ideas to the table, but who is also comfortable working independently and owning projects from start to finish. Must have Marketo experience. This position will also directly manage a part-time Marketing Intern.
- Global live webinars: Determine title and abstract for internal speakers, create PowerPoint deck, work with designer on creative imagery for promotion, create landing page, host and moderate live event, handle post-webinar follow up.
- Email marketing: Write and design email communications for monthly newsletter, webinar/event invites, content promotions, and nurtures. Conduct A/B tests and report on email performance.
- Event planning: Manage sponsorship of several large US trade shows. Including, but not limited to, allocating and managing budget, booth selection and design, sourcing and shipping giveaways, uploading scanned leads to Marketo and aligning with BDR team on follow up.
- Marketo: Manage content and event programs in Marketo, such as webinar registration tracking, list uploads, operational programs, and lead scoring.
- 3-4 years B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- General understanding of software delivery process
- Experience with Marketo/Salesforce and understanding of the sales funnel
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
Other tools that would be helpful to know: Knak, Photoshop, Canva, Google Analytics, GoToWebinar, Asana, SmartSheet
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only