Product Manager for Cloud and XL Deploy
(Full Time, Product Management – Hilversum, NL or Burlington, MA, USA)
The way the world builds software is changing. Today’s successful digital enterprises employ new tools and workflows to allow them to deliver better software faster, even if they’re not in the business of software. And it doesn’t end when the application is built; responding to users and improving their experience is a continuous process. XebiaLabs builds products that give these digital enterprises the visibility, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. And we want you to help drive that product vision specifically as it relates to the way our products integrate with and play in the world of modern cloud and container technology.
Are you a cloud technologist familiar with how Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, OpenShift, and other technologies are rapidly evolving the technology landscape? We are seeking a product leader willing to apply a lean startup mindset to a successful and profitable product and partnership suite, ensuring we retain and continue to improve the innovation in our products in these areas. You will drive the product through a challenging competitive landscape with agility and a bold vision. You will be part of a great diverse team where respect and collaboration are core values. You will need to move fast, be entrepreneurial, independent, intellectually curious, and creative. And you will apply design thinking to big business problems, inventing solutions that give our customers the ability to do what they do: launch satellites, fly airplanes, power millions of homes, manage billions in assets, and much more.
- Build the vision and strategy for our cloud and Continuous Delivery offering.
- Own the strategic roadmap for a new extension of our industry-leading Continuous Delivery products.
- Align executive management and other critical stakeholders to the vision and strategy, and work cross-functionally to put together a viable plan and roadmap.
- Seek out opportunities for new product offerings or capabilities that can drive our competitive differentiation.
- Drive design sprints with our UX team to solve business problems through prototyping and user-centric experimentation.
- Collaborate with Engineering to bring solutions to life in the product.
- Work with other Product Managers to build a unified product story, including feature integrations.
- Champion and articulate the value of the solution to our field teams and customers, and help Marketing define the messaging and positioning of the solution.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape to help prioritize feature development.
- Work closely with customers to validate solutions and evangelize products.
- Rich and demonstrated Product Management experience in a product company.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise software used in mission critical environments, operating at scale, and achieving a high level of availability and reliability.
- Ability to lead and coach others.
- Knowledge of commercial SaaS solutions, preferably for enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment. Product Owner experience is desirable.
- Experience with remote development teams.
- Great communicator, able to use both verbal and written methods to help Engineering and other stakeholders understand what we’re building.
- Understanding of DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and other software development processes.
- Experience in a startup environment, especially one employing lean startup principles, is highly desirable.
- Passionate about software and familiar with how it gets built today, using the best Agile and Continuous Delivery practices; you may or may not have been a developer, but you’ve almost certainly written some code.
- Driven, highly organized, detail oriented, and resourceful.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage*
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only