The way the world builds software is changing. Today’s successful digital enterprises employ new tools and workflows to allow them to deliver better software faster, even if they’re not in the business of software. And it doesn’t end when the application is built; responding to users and improving their experience is a continuous process. XebiaLabs builds products that give these digital enterprises the visibility, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. And we want you to help drive that product vision specifically as it relates to the way our products integrate with and play in the world of modern cloud and container technology.
Are you a cloud technologist, familiar with how Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, OpenShift, and other technologies are rapidly evolving the technology landscape? We are seeking a product leader willing to apply a lean startup mindset to a successful and profitable product and partnership suite, ensuring we retain and continue to improve the innovation in our products in these areas. You will drive the product through a challenging competitive landscape with agility and a bold vision. You will be part of a great diverse team where respect and collaboration are core values. You will need to move fast, be entrepreneurial, independent, intellectually curious, and creative. And you will apply design thinking to big business problems, inventing solutions that give our customers the ability to do what they do: launch satellites, fly airplanes, power millions of homes, manage billions in assets, and much more.
- Own the strategic roadmap for a new extension of our industry-leading Continuous Delivery products
- Seek out opportunities for new product offerings or capabilities that can drive our competitive differentiation
- Drive design sprints with our UX team to solve business problems through prototyping and user-centric experimentation
- Collaborate with Engineering to bring solutions to life in the product
- Work with other Product Managers to build a unified product story, including feature integrations
- Support Sales to better understand customer needs
- Support Marketing to craft the best explanation of our solution for the market
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape to help prioritize feature development
- Work closely with customers to validate solutions and evangelize products
- Experience delivering commercial SaaS solutions, preferably to enterprise customers
- Scrum Product Owner experience and strong JIRA skills for agile planning
- Experience with remote development teams
- Strong, detailed problem solver
- Great communicator, able to use both verbal and written methods to help Engineering and other stakeholders understand what we’re building
- Experience with data analytics, reporting, and big data highly desirable
- Understanding of DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and other software development processes
- Experience in a startup environment, especially one employing lean startup principles, highly desirable
- Passionate about software and familiar with how it gets built today, using the best Agile and Continuous Delivery practices; you may or may not have been a developer, but you’ve almost certainly written some code
- Always curious; eager to understand the latest trends in a constantly evolving technical landscape
- Hands-on; willing to roll up your sleeves and create, not just discuss
- Driven, highly organized, detail oriented, and resourceful
Chief Product Officer
Applications and information:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Delivering software applications to production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!