(Full Time, Finance – Burlington, MA)
We are seeking a bright, highly and self-motivated, and organized Senior Accountant who is interested in joining a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment. Candidate must be optimistic, solutions-oriented, accountable, and open-minded with a positive, can-do attitude and a strong ability to solve problems. This individual must have the ability to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency. Reporting to the VP Finance, the Senior Accountant will participate in various aspects of the month-end close and the preparation and distribution of the financial reporting package, as well as dealing directly with the CFO. This position will be exposed to multiple areas of accounting and will allow for continued learning and career advancement as the company grows.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparation of journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Processing and reviewing US payroll
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Commission analysis and payments
- Analysis of transactions against budget/forecast
- Assist with the annual audit and tax workpapers
- Other projects as assigned
- Exceptional organizational/problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to high standards of excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication
- Well developed financial and business acumen/analytical skills
- NetSuite financial systems experience; Software/SaaS experience a plus
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Proficient in Excel
- Effective at partnering with the operational side of the business.
- 2-3 years minimum accounting and finance experience
- Mix of both private and public company experience highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only