Do you have a talent for explaining complex concepts in a way that makes them sound simple? Do you pride yourself on your creativity and your communication skills? Do you thrive working in fast-paced environments at growing companies? Are you just a little bit obsessive in your drive to get things right and in your attention to detail?
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is an integral part of the XebiaLabs product and marketing teams. S/he is responsible for creating exceptional product marketing materials that clearly demonstrate to enterprises how our software is critical to their business success.
- Create website content that draws prospect interest and leads them to convert to leads and ultimately customers
- Work with the Product team to help create compelling product messaging
- Produce materials to support the Sales team
- Make engaging PPTs, videos, interactive tools and intriguing infographics
- Write clear blogs, white papers, and other collateral
- Work with the Marketing team to support lead generation activities
- Work with customers to create case studies and build relationships
- Work with team to polish competitive positioning and supporting materials
The ideal candidate has 5-8 years of Product Marketing or Product Management experience in B2B software, excellent writing skills, and a solid foundation in technology.
- 5-8 years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management or Sales for a software company, preferably in the DevOps, Continuous Delivery or application delivery space
- Proven success in complex, solution-oriented market development
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
- Creative fountain of ideas to drive the business forward, both strategic and tactical
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Excellent at creating visuals to demonstrate key concepts (PPT, infographics, etc.)
- Ability to ‘ask the right questions’ to help shape message and product direction
- Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects
- Superb collaborator with proven ability to work with cross functional teams
- Extremely self-motivated and also able to help organize and motivate others
- Bachelor's degree
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
Applications and Information:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering software applications to production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany and India, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!