Senior User Experience Researcher
(Full Time, Product – Hilversum, NL)
The Senior User Experience Researcher is an important role on the User Experience team that is responsible for managing strategic research initiatives for all XebiaLabs DevOps Platform. The Senior User Experience Researcher will work to provide research-based insights to inform business decisions for teams within our Product & Design organization.
As a Senior User Experience Researcher, you have experience in establishing research practices, from conducting in depth analysis of the user and their interactions with digital interfaces, to organizing workshops with stakeholders to brainstorming solutions.
You are an expert in design thinking, mapping out customer journeys and running qualitative research studies end to end: from planning to designing, to executing, to analyzing data, to presenting findings and rapid prototyping.
- Play a leadership role in driving a user-centered design approach for Products teams, working closely with designers, product managers, developers and editorial staff.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to frame-up complex problem and to develop frameworks for solving them.
- Recommend and lead the most appropriate methodologies for generating user insights, including participatory design, in-person and remote interviews, ethnographies, user-initiated feedback tools, card-sorting, and usability studies.
- Work with Audience Insights domain experts to design and implement proprietary quantitative surveys, providing detailed reports and actionable recommendations.
- Effectively make the case for research to inform business decisions, when appropriate.
- Present findings and research-backed recommendations to colleagues and senior management.
- Manage research projects to meet objectives and deliver on time and on budget.
- Innovate by identifying, evaluating and implementing new research methodologies and technologies.
- Mentor other team members about user research process and methodologies.
- Master’s degree in Design, Human Technology Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of research and insights experience (history of successful project delivery in a UX research will be required for the interview)
- Experience designing for B2B and more specific for DevOps domain
- History of successful project delivery in a UX research and design capacity
- Experience working with telemetry, analytics products for survey design, prototyping, and usability
- Highly curious and inquisitive by nature, and eager to learn, discover and pioneer
- You know how to quickly connect with people and are the type of person that people share their feelings with
- Ability to drive projects on your own and to turn actionable insight into customer value
- Ability to thrive in cross-functional team environments
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only