Software QA/Test Automation Engineer
(Full Time, Product – Burlington, MA)
Software QA/Test Automation Engineer:
We are looking for Software QA/Test Automation Engineer to join the XebiaLabs Product Development organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to our suite of software offerings. We are an agile development team with close collaboration across development, quality assurance, documentation, and project management. If you like the idea of developing products that are industry leaders, this is the opportunity to be a part of our journey.
- Set up automated tests and test pipelines.
- Write test automation code.
- Set up test infrastructure in the cloud, for instance, AWS or KVM
- Ensure best testing practices are being applied to improve the quality of XebiaLabs products.
- Work closely with software development teams to implement testing methods and validate test cases. Ensure direct ‘black box’ testing is complementary to what is being covered by unit and ‘white box’ testing.
- Drive innovation in how XebiaLabs performs functional and system level testing
- Develop methods for automated and manual testing of software applications. Work with other Software QA/Automation Engineers on efficient strategies and tools for achieving quality and testing efficiency goals.
- Develop and maintain product test plans and test cases such that other team members can run them with the confidence that they are effective at identifying defects.
- Assist in understanding and replicating customer issues. Implement test cases that reflect how our products need to perform so they delight our customers.
A Team Player: You know how to work with people and understand the importance of building collaborative relationships. We value teamwork and our work culture rewards individuals who bring a positive team based approach to problem solving.
Must be Flexible: You are able to juggle multiple priorities, deal with setbacks in a positive way, and can problem solve on the fly.
You have these Skills:
- Understanding of Agile Software Development processes,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, including: defect tracking, writing test plans, test scenarios, and test reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with distributed development and test teams.
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands on Test Automation experience.
You have this Education & Experience:
- BS in an engineering discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- 3+ years experience as a Software Test Engineer with Test Automation.
These experiences would be nice to have:
- Experience testing cloud setups such as AWS/ Kubernetes
- Knowledge about CI setups including Jenkins / TravisCI
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Monthly Commute Stipend
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only