Sr. Software Developer
(Full Time, Engineering, Burlington, MA, USA)
The way the world builds software is changing. Today’s successful digital enterprises employ new tools and workflows to allow them to deliver better software faster, even if they’re not in the business of software. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to turn your creativity into market-leading solutions that give XebiaLabs customers the ability to do what they do: launch satellites, fly airplanes, power millions of homes, manage billions in assets, and much more.
Who you are:
You are a professional Software Engineer who wants to work with other talented software engineers to build THE DevOps platform to enable Release Orchestration and Deployment Automation for the Hybrid Enterprise.
You want to collaborate with Product Management, Customer Support, Sales Engineers and other Product Development teams to define requirements, triage issues and deliver the best solutions to our customers.
In addition to the above you possess a number of desirable traits including:
- You have outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- You are a good communicator (written and verbal) in English
- You are enthusiastic about working in a team, and have great people skills
- You have a passion for learning technologies incorporating them into XebiaLabs products so customers can quickly automate their release and deploy processes.
What you will do:
- Build integration plug-ins with 3rd party products for our core XL Release and XL Deploy products and contribute all aspects of feature delivery: design, prototype, code, test, and integrate with other components in the product
- Work with the latest technologies – Scala or Java, AngularJS or React, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, and more!
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 8 years software development experience
- Skilled in Python, Java or similar development experience
- Worked with Git, Maven, and Nexus or similar tools
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
- Experience with any of the major cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, preferably in IT/technical
What makes you stand out:
- Background in CI/CD automation using Jenkins or similar tools
- Infrastructure automation and testing via shell scripting and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience with container (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift) technology and microservices
- Familiarity with IIS, JBoss/Wildfly, Websphere, and cloud platform development
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage*
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only