Delivering software applications to production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business.
XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases with more reliability no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany and India, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, and is propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
What you will do:
Working for a small company means you have a lot of different activities on your plate, but it’s also an opportunity to play a key part in delivering our future products! In this position, you’ll work with our product managers and an international team of developers to document our products in a way that helps our customers have the best possible experience.
- Document new product features while working with a team of developers who are just as passionate about technology as you are
- Enhance existing documentation by fixing errors, adding examples and tutorials, and incorporating feedback from users
- Review blog posts, best practices tutorials, and marketing content
- Drive the continuous improvement cycle for SEO and in-product help
- Improve your skills in our bi-weekly knowledge exchange events and monthly tech rallies, as well as through training opportunities
Join a company that’s going places! We are growing, competing and beating our competitors
Who you are:
- Proven ability to quickly react and solve short-term problems while also managing long-term projects
- Ability to gather technical information by talking to development, support, and other teams
- Self-starter who can proactively identify existing or potential issues and take initiative to resolve them
- Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience working in an agile development process
- Enjoy working in an international environment, with people from many different backgrounds
Minimum knowledge and experience:
Our engineering teams work on many projects and improvements to support and speed up our software delivery. We are looking for someone with the following background and exact or similar technologies:
- Minimum 5 years professional technical writing experience in the software industry
- Curiosity and excitement about learning new technologies and tools
- Working with Git, Markdown, and/or the Liquid templating language
- Excellent written English (Native speaker is mandatory)
- Proven ability to grasp technical concepts and make them easy for different types of users to understand
Reports to: VP Product Development
Why we are different:
- People! We are a globally-distributed team of super-dedicated, creative techno-wizards that love to innovate and create products to help solve problems for our users.
- Passion! Our small team works in startup-mode to deliver the best product possible. Everyone is passionate about the product and contributes to product definition, marketing, sales and support.
- Innovation! Bi-weekly knowledge events, monthly day-long tech rallies – our technical teams are given the freedom to innovate and drive our products forward.
- Agility! Our agile way of working gives us an edge in bringing our elegantly simple tools to market and gives us the flexibility we need to compete and win in the market.
- Benefits! Competitive salary, a top-of-the-line laptop, mobile phone and all the books you can read. We take good care of our people and give them the tools they need to shine.
Applications and information:
Please send your resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org