(Full Time, Sales – Burlington, MA)
Based in Boston, MA, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory since its foundation, and is propelled by the excellence of its employees! Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we develop, market, and sell the next generation of Continuous Delivery tools & software! Our automated-deployment, pipeline-coordination, and test-management tools are at the forefront of the DevOps and Continuous Delivery movement; let’s change the way the world delivers new technology.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to XebiaLabs.
- Follow a repeatable sales process to drive revenue and growth – from Lead Generation to Deal Completion.
- Clearly articulate XebiaLabs’ value proposition and to deliver the message via a variety of methods (ie: Click to Chat, Phone, Webex, etc.).
- Work with XebiaLabs partners to drive lead generation and deal completion.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Quota achievement/overachievement in a lead generation/lead qualification position.
- Success in selling enterprise solutions to Midmarket Accounts in North America
- Strong understanding of technology sales cycles, including post sales follow-up.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/quota.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Considerable phone and computer usage – excellent communication and organizational skill are essential.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering software applications to Production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. XebiaLabs was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably, no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, our enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Our team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Our industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, XebiaLabs has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as we help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Working at XebiaLabs
Full Health and Dental Coverage*
Plenty of Paid Time Off
Latest Mac Laptop
Drinks, Snacks, and Beer Galore
Highly Desirable Salary
*Full Health and Dental for US Office Only