BOSTON, MA – March 4, 2019 – XebiaLabs, the recognized leader in enterprise-class DevOps and Continuous Delivery software tools, today announced XL JetPack, the first DevOps technology that enables development teams to release applications securely to the cloud in just 15 minutes or less. XL JetPack includes all the critical components necessary for fast, error-free cloud migrations, including: advanced release orchestration, deployment automation, best practice “blueprints” for Continuous Delivery pipelines complete with integrations to popular development tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and CloudFormation, and built-in compliance and security functions.
Raising the Bar on Cloud Migration
Enterprises across all industries are attracted to the cloud for its potential to help them cut costs and deliver value faster. But those doing the hands-on work of migrating apps to the cloud know the roadblocks well: time wasted writing scripts to configure infrastructure and connect pipelines, missed compliance and security requirements as delivery accelerates, and a lack of cloud expertise on their teams.
Over the last ten years, XebiaLabs has pioneered release orchestration and deployment automation for DevOps and Continuous Delivery across on-premise, hybrid, and cloud environments. XL JetPack combines the company’s best practices and features so teams can launch successful, efficient, automated cloud deployments faster than ever, without sacrificing compliance and security.
According to one XebiaLabs customer, a large, global insurance company: “As we moved apps to the cloud, we hit a wall because of the complexities of cloud deployments and the lack of cloud skills on our development teams. XebiaLabs has given us a core foundation that makes cloud migration painless for developers who just want to build apps and not have to deal with all the configurations, compliance, and other details involved in getting them onto the cloud.”
XL JetPack: Check in Your Code and Fly
XL JetPack is the only cloud tool to offer the comprehensive release orchestration and deployment automation needed to migrate apps to production in the cloud at rapid speed. With XL JetPack, developers, cloud architects, and others get everything they need to push their apps to production in the cloud, with all the correct settings, codified best-practices, and built-in governance—all in under 15 minutes. XL JetPack’s cloud-centric foundation lets teams:
- Push their apps to production in the cloud in minutes. Automate the most complex pipelines and deployments through easy-to-use declarative DSL—no low-level scripting. It’s just YAML.
- Unify mission control with release orchestration. Ensure that every step of a release happens in the right order, with the right information propagated to the right places.
- Establish an easily repeatable process for multi-cloud deployment automation. Follow a tested, repeatable process to deploy apps from dev to test to UAT to production environments on any platform, on any cloud, whether Amazon, Google, or Azure.
- Go fast with best-practice blueprints. Blueprints are safe, secure, immediately-usable release templates and deployment plans for cloud-based resources, such as Amazon ECS and EKS. Get best-practice scaffolding, correct cloud configurations, proven reusable processes, and inter-tool coordination, all ready to go. Easily version and share your apps and reuse delivery pipelines.
- Control the launch from the command line. Manage releases in a few keystrokes: invoke blueprints, start releases and deployments, and import and export configurations, release templates, and deployment information for fast spin-up of complete release pipelines and cloud deployments.
- Collaborate with pipeline views and give visibility to all. Release flow, release relationship, and risk views make it easy for teams to follow release, task, and deployment status. Automatic risk scoring, built-in alerts, and built-in approvals and gates help teams quickly spot problems and ensure everyone sees what they need at exactly the right time.
- Monitor launches with comprehensive dashboards. Purpose-built and customizable dashboards based on real data highlight performance, deployment activity, environment status, and security and test coverage, so teams can launch safely, monitor trends, and continuously improve.
- Get built-in compliance, security, and, audit tracking. Includes full chain-of-custody reporting without extra coding or meetings, and ensures that the right governance processes and security steps are followed, whether for cloud deployments, hybrid, or on-prem. Plus, everything is logged in a form that’s easy for audit and compliance teams to use directly.
- Try XL JetPack for free today (webpage)
- Go Code-Native with DevOps as Code (video)
- Getting Started with XebiaLabs Blueprints (video)
XebiaLabs develops enterprise-scale Continuous Delivery and DevOps software, providing companies with the visibility, automation and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Global market leaders rely on XebiaLabs to meet the increasing demand for accelerated and more reliable software releases.
Director of Marketing Communications