XebiaLabs (www.xebialabs.com), the world’s leader in Continuous Delivery automation, today announced record growth and major highlights for 2014. These milestones include:
- Triple-digit worldwide revenue growth.
- Record number of new customers including 3M, Allianz, American Express, Credit Agricole, Digital Globe, Electronic Arts, EMC, Expedia, Fandango / NBC Universal, GATX , General Electric, ING, KPMG, Natixis, Paychex, Providence Health, Societe General, Thomson Reuters TIIA-CREF and Umpqua Bank.
- Free community editions of XL Deploy, XL Release and XL Test products. These fully-functional versions can be easily downloaded from www.xebialabs.com.
- The introduction of XL Test, the first test analytics and automation framework that enables users and teams to manage complex test scenarios.
- $12 Million equity investment by Updata Partners.
- Recognition as 15th place in the 2014 Deloitte Technology Global Fast 500TM.
- Second place ranking in the European Deloitte Fast50.
- New sales offices in Silicon Valley, London, and Copenhagen.
- Global partnership to resell Jenkins Enterprise by CloudBees.
“Our passion is accelerating software deployment safely and securely. Our single-minded commitment to this goal has created the best automation software in the market,” said XebiaLabs CEO Coert Baart. “Our products enable companies to deliver Continuous Delivery at scale. Our lightweight, flexible architecture gives companies an achievable on ramp to Continuous Delivery and has allowed us to consistently beat IBM and other two and three lettered vendors.”
XebiaLabs products are designed to help DevOps professionals achieve true Continuous Delivery at scale. They include:
- XL Release which provides management, orchestration and visualization of Continuous Delivery pipelines simply, flexibly from end to end;
- XL Deploy, which enables companies to automate their application deployments so releases can occur in a repeatable, standard and efficient way; and
- XL Test, which lets companies manage, execute and optimize complex test scripts across test tools.
XebiaLabs develops enterprise-scale Continuous Delivery and DevOps software, providing companies with the visibility, automation and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Global market leaders rely on XebiaLabs to meet the increasing demand for accelerated and more reliable software releases.
Director of Marketing Communications