XebiaLabs Launches DevOps Cloud Offering on AWS Marketplace
Streamlined Continuous Delivery, Release Orchestration, Deployment Automation, and Pipeline as Code Now Available
Move Beyond the Challenges of Complex Cloud Deployments
Safeguard Application Delivery to the Cloud with XL JetPack, Directly from the AWS Marketplace
XebiaLabs’ top-ranked release orchestration and deployment automation software is now easy to access through AWS Marketplace, giving organizations the DevOps foundation they need to simplify and accelerate application migration to the cloud at scale. Teams can quickly get the powerful tools required to safeguard application delivery to the cloud—without going through painful approvals processes—using AWS credits or even a personal credit card.
Designed to accelerate application deployments to the cloud with pre-built blueprints and Pipelines as Code, XL JetPack lets development teams:
- Push apps to Production in the cloud in 15 minutes.
- Automate the most complex pipelines and deployments through easy-to-use declarative code, without low-level scripting. It’s just YAML.
- Get hands-free connected pipelines.
- Get fully supported integrations with their favorite tools—like Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA, Artifactory, and AWS CloudFormation—and drive DevOps pipelines all the way to Production.
- Go fast. Increase velocity with best-practice blueprints, knowing delivery and quality standards are met as soon as code is pushed. It’s simple to version and share apps and reuse delivery pipelines.
- Share the love. Collaborate and give visibility within and across teams for friction-free launches, reliable releases, and continuous improvement.
- Automate reporting and compliance requirements. They just happen, with no interruptions or extra work.
“Making XL JetPack available on AWS Marketplace gives development teams, infrastructure architects, and DevOps professionals unprecedented access to the tools they need to streamline deployments all the way to Production in a secure, repeatable, compliant way,” said Derek Langone, CEO at XebiaLabs. “Teams can quickly launch applications to cloud and hybrid resources, significantly reduce failures, use best practices to efficiently manage cloud configurations, and meet security and compliance requirements—all without manual work or meetings.”
“We are delighted XebiaLabs has made XL JetPack available on AWS Marketplace, bringing their enterprise DevOps offering directly to our users,” said Garth Fort, Director, AWS Marketplace, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “We’re always pleased to extend our ecosystem with software that can help customers innovate quickly on their most important business priorities.”
XebiaLabs’ Deep Support for AWS Resources
An Advanced Technology Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN), XebiaLabs is pleased to announce XL JetPack on the AWS Marketplace as the latest of a series of initiatives designed to enrich the value of AWS solutions for DevOps teams. XebiaLabs already offers a certified AWS Quick Start, and supports the AWS Service Catalog, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS), and other AWS services, allowing developers to easily switch workloads from traditional data centers to AWS.
XebiaLabs develops enterprise-scale Continuous Delivery and DevOps software, providing companies with the visibility, automation and controlthey need to deliver software faster and with less risk. Global market leaders rely on XebiaLabs to meet the increasing demand for acceleratedand more reliable software releases.
Director of Marketing Communications