The Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration for XL Deploy allows you to provision cloud-based environments on AWS and to use AWS products for load balancing, storage, container management, and functions as a service.
The XebiaLabs AWS integration for XL Deploy supports:
- Provisioning AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances and deploying applications to those instances
- Deploying network configurations such as Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) instances, subnets, routing tables and network interfces
- Deploying load balancing configurations to AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Deploying storage configurations such as Elastic Block Store (EBS) volumes and Simple Storage Service (S3) buckets for file storage
- Deploying content to S3 buckets
- Provisioning EC2 Container Service (ECS) clusters
- Deploying tasks and services to ECS clusters
- Provisioning and working with EC2 Container Registry (ECR) repositories
- Provisioning and working with Relational Database Service (RDS) instances
- Deploying AWS Lambda functions
- Provisioning AWS API Gateways to invoke Lambda functions
Questions About Integrations?