Websphere Application Server
IBM WebSphere Application Server offers options for a faster, more flexible Java application server runtime environment.
XebiaLabs' WebSphere Application Server integration for XL Deploy supports deployment of applications and management of configuration settings. It also supports automated discovery, synchronization, and comparison of WebSphere topologies and creation of topology components.
The WebSphere Application Server integration for XL Deploy can:
- Deploy and undeploy Java EE application artifacts: EAR, WAR, and EJB JAR
- Update global web server plug-in configurations
- Create, update, and remove Java EE resources: JMS resources, JDBC resources, J2C resources, asynchronous beans, schedulers, cache instances, mail providers and sessions, URLs, and resource environment resources
- Create, update, and remove WebSphere Application Server configuration elements: shared libraries, virtual hosts, namespace bindings, core groups, service integration buses, WebSphere variables, health policies, and service policies
- Configure application server components: session management, application server settings, web container settings, EJB container settings, container services, message listener settings, Java and process management settings, custom properties and services, ports, PMI, and logging and tracing settings
- Discover WebSphere Application Server topologies: cells, nodes, clusters, server, and web servers
- Discover all Java EE and WebSphere Application Server configuration resources
- Control the state of cells, nodes, clusters, and servers
- Create clusters and servers from templates
Questions About Integrations?