Oracle WebLogic is a Java EE platform for cloud applications. XebiaLabs' WebLogic server integration for XL Deploy supports deployment of applications and management of configuration settings. It also supports automated discovery and comparison of WebLogic topologies.
The WebLogic server integration for XL Deploy can:
- Deploy and undeploy units: EAR, WAR, EJB, and J2EE shared libraries
- Support state or no stage mode
- Support classic, versioned, and side-by-side deploy strategies
- Deploy and undeploy resources: datasources, JMS queues, JMS topics, JMS uniform distributed queues, JMS uniform distributed topics, JMS connection factories, mail sessions, and persistence stores (file and JDBC)
- Deploy files and folders
- Discover WebLogic topologies
Questions About Integrations?