Red Hat OpenShift is a platform as a service (PaaS) product that supports many programming languages, databases, web application frameworks, and applications (web programming cartridges).
The OpenShift integration for XL Deploy supports:
- Creating Projects
- Configuring ImageStreams
- Deploying containers in the form of DeploymentConfigs including all the configuration settings such as environment variables, networking and volume settings, as well as liveness and readiness probes
- Deploying volume configuration through PersistentVolumes, PersistentVolumeClaims and StorageClasses
- Deploying proxy objects such as Services and Routes
- Deploying configuration objects such as ConfigMaps and Secrets
- Specifying configuration in both JSON and YAML
Questions About Integrations?