Team Foundation Server
Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a Microsoft product that provides source code management, reporting, requirements management, project management, automated builds, lab management, and testing and release management capabilities. The 2015 version of TFS is available as an on-premises server or as a hosted solution called Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), also known as Visual Studio Online (VSO).
XebiaLabs offers XL Deploy integration for TFS/VSTS 2015 and for older versions (TFS 2010, TFS 2012, and TFS 2013). The integrations can:
- Build deployment packages
- Publish deployment packages to XL Deploy servers
- Trigger automated deployments
- Construct delivery pipelines straight from your project's build definition
The XL Deploy integration for TFS 2015 includes:
- A custom build activity to interface with XL Deploy
- A sample build template
- An editor to help you modify the build script with custom XL Deploy build actions
Questions About Integrations?