Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies. The Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages specifications are developed under the Java Community Process.
XebiaLabs' Tomcat integration for XL Deploy can:
- Deploy web applications (WAR) to Tomcat virtual hosts
- Deploy JEE resources: datasources, JMS queues, JMS queue connection factory, JMS topics, JMS topic connection factories, mail sessions
- Deploy resources to application contexts on Tomcat virtual hosts or to the common Tomcat context
- Deploy resource links
- Support Tomcat Database Connection Pool (DBCP) configurations
- Stop and start a Tomcat server via control tasks
- Deploy configuration files to a Tomcat server
- Deploy library files to a Tomcat server
Questions About Integrations?