XL Release for Jira
Atlassian Jira is a tool for Agile teams to track bugs and issues, plan releases, and manage software development projects.
The XL Release app for Jira allows you to automatically start release pipelines that integrate Jira issues with activities such as automated testing, security and compliance analysis, environment provisioning, application deployment, and manual release tasks.
The app enables you to:
- Add a post function to a Jira workflow that starts a release in the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform
- Select the release template to use on a per-issue basis
- Authenticate with XebiaLabs on a per-issue basis
The app also:
- Passes data from custom Jira issue fields to like-named release variables in the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform
- Passes the Jira issue number to a release variable in the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform named
- Adds a custom password field in Jira that hides its value on input and display
You may also be interested in the Jira integration for XL Release, which enables you to create and query issues in Jira from the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform.
Questions About Integrations?