Amazon Web Services Plugin:
AWS Plugin for XL Deploy allows you to work with the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud, and with the Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) that provides secure, durable, highly-scalable object storage that is available through a simple web service interface.
The XebiaLabs AWS plugin for XL Deploy can:
- Launch and terminate EC2 instances from XL Deploy
- Use provisioners such as Puppet to install middleware on EC2 instances
- Deploy applications to and undeploy applications from EC2 instances
- Add files and folders to existing folders
- Delete files and folders from existing folders
- Use encrypted S3 buckets
- Use Amazon Web Services (AWS) regions
Questions About Plugins?