Oracle GlassFish Server is the world's first implementation of the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 6 specification. Built using the GlassFish Server Open Source Edition, Oracle GlassFish Server delivers a flexible, lightweight, and production-ready Java EE 6 application server.
XebiaLabs' GlassFish plugin for XL Deploy can:
- Deploy to domains, stand-alone servers, or clusters
- Deploy application artifacts: EAR, WAR, EJB, and artifact references
- Deploy resource: JDBC connection pools, JDBC resources, JMS connection factories, JMS queues, JMS topics, and resource references
- Create, destroy, start, and stop domains and stand-alone servers
- Discover GlassFish domains, stand-alone servers, and clusters
Questions About Plugins?