Software Chain of Custody
Collect. Visualize. Report. Prove.
The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform is the only way to capture software chain of custody evidence and prove the end-to-end compliance of your software delivery pipelines.
The world’s only on-demand audit report:
Push the button, get the report. You’re done.
Who Did What, When, Where, and How?
Software Chain of Custody provides the evidence about everything that happens in your software delivery pipeline. Just as the chain of custody for a piece of evidence involved in a legal case proves that evidence was handled properly, the software chain of custody proves what happened, when it happened, where it happened, and who made it happen.
Without this information, it’s impossible to meet compliance and security requirements as you develop and deliver software at scale.
Audit Reporting: Half-done, Fully Painful
Today audit and compliance reporting is either half-done or not done at all, because it’s mostly manual, steals valuable resources away from development, and slows the pace of software delivery.
Today you are:
Wasting Resources – DevOps teams sacrifice thousands of hours a year to meet audit requirements and create reports, digging through log files and manually piecing together an incomplete picture of what happened across dozens of tools.
Wasting Time – Teams can’t produce reports fast, so the Audit, Security, and Finance groups don’t get the data they need, they can’t prove compliance, and they won’t approve releases.
Wasting Money – Enterprises spend a ton of money and time creating audit reports. DevOps teams hate doing them. And the end results don’t meet the need.
That changes now.
XebiaLabs Delivers the Only End-to-End
Software Chain of Custody Platform
XebiaLabs gives you 100% visibility into your complete software delivery lifecycle, so you can know what happened with every person, every tool, and every process.
We’re in the unique position of orchestrating the DevOps toolchain, making us the only platform that can collect, deliver, and analyze the data from it. We already have integrations with hundreds of DevOps tools, so we can give you a unified view of your DevOps data gathered across the entire software supply chain.
Get real-time visibility and on-demand audit reports that let you know what happened to your code, from the time it was checked in to the time it was released to Production…
- Know who approved each release and when
- Know if all of your security tests ran and what the results were
- Know that your business rules and internal processes have been followed
- Know that all of your QA tests ran, and what the results were
- Know if you’re releasing software more often and with fewer errors
XebiaLabs’ comprehensive Software Chain of Custody provides the platform you need for fast, secure, compliant software delivery. And you’ll be able to prove it.
DevOps Data for Everyone
For Release Managers & Application Teams – Automate your entire data collection process and create on-demand, real-time reports with the push of a button. Meeting audit and compliance requirements has never been easier.
Bonus: Know where to focus your efforts for Continuous Improvement.
For Compliance, Security, and Audit Groups – Finally all the data you need to paint a complete picture of what happened in a release, readily available and in a convenient format.
Bonus: You have total control.
For CIOs – Full visibility across your entire software factory. Know where your money is going, see where the bottlenecks are, and guarantee compliance.
Bonus: Keep your job.
“If you’re looking to improve, accelerate, and streamline your end-to-end software delivery, and enforce compliance requirements in a repeatable, auditable process, you want XebiaLabs.”
— Vito Iannuzzelli, Assistant VP of IT, NJM Insurance Group
Why You Need XebiaLabs on Top of Your DevOps Toolchain
- Only the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform offers end-to-end Release Orchestration and can provide a complete picture of your software delivery pipeline, both as it runs and after the fact. We help you get the most value out of your existing DevOps tools.
- Traditional reporting tools can’t access and unify your DevOps data, so they can’t provide the necessary context for release activities. And building even basic integrations requires extensive scripting for each tool in the pipeline.
- XebiaLabs offers a single pane of glass to view, control and report on the entire process of building and delivering software. Scalable, secure, built for the enterprise.