5 Reasons To Stop Scripting Your Deployments in Your CI Server
At XebiaLabs, we love Jenkins, Bamboo ,and other Continuous Integration tools for their powerful features. CI tools are great for building, unit testing, validating your applications, and doing pretty much anything you want to do with the code. Like all tools, though, they’re not perfect for every job.
If you’re about to script out your deployments in your CI server, this note is for you.
Download this white paper and learn about the five benefits:
- No more maintenance of hundreds of jobs
- No more “run my script” steps
- No build agents on all your target systems
- Deployments coordinated across servers out of the box
- See what apps are running where instantly