For this ebook, Gene Kim and the IT Revolution Team reached out to several practitioners they admired for their best ideas on how to get started with DevOps.
They combined these with excerpts from The Phoenix Project, the upcoming DevOps Cookbook, 2014 State of DevOps Survey of Practice, and 2014 DevOps Enterprise Summit.
In it you’ll find a collection of essays, book excerpts, videos, survey results, book reviews, and more from esteemed industry leaders such as Jez Humble, Dave Farley, Tommy Mouser, Gary Gruver, Viktor Clerc and many more.
Here's a small sample of what you can expect:
- Business Objectives Specific to Scaling DevOps
- DevOps and Lean in Legacy Environments
- On the Care and Feeding of Feedback Cycles
- The High-Velocity Edge: How Market Leaders Leverage Operational Excellence to Beat the Competition
- Best Practices for Test Automation to Enable Continuous Delivery