Improve Compliance with Enterprise DevOps
Mitigate risk. Enforce controls. Deliver the proof.
The list of audit and compliance requirements is long
To meet audit requirements, companies may be called on to show at any time…
- What changes were made to the software?
- By whom and when?
- Did the changes receive proper approvals?
- Did we follow the necessary rules for each activity, as dictated by SOX, PCI, and other regulations?
- Did we test appropriately?
- Were permissions properly controlled?
- Do we have the evidence to prove all of this?
Continuous compliance with XebiaLabs
Manage compliance automatically by building it into your software delivery process…and prove it! XebiaLabs lets you automate releases, enable self-service deployments, manage risk, and enforce control—at enterprise scale. The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform:
- Orchestrates the release pipeline automatically and documents every step of the way
- Automates software deployment in a secure, standardized, and auditable way
- Gives teams the freedom to release software quickly… while following established and automated processes and maintaining control
- Further reduces release risk by providing full visibility into each step, and by proactively issuing analytics-based alerts when problems are imminent
- Automatically logs every activity and make all data available in user-friendly reports, so meeting audit requirements is a snap!
Dashboards to control complex DevOps processes
The industry’s top-ranked Application Release Automation tool, the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform orchestrates and automates activities and facilitates manual steps across the release pipeline. In addition, it gives teams highly scalable, model-based processes to automate their deployments. With our graphical release dashboards, technical and non-technical team members across the enterprise can easily complete release tasks and stay up to date on the latest release developments.
Improve, accelerate, and streamline
“If you’re looking to improve, accelerate, and streamline your end-to-end software delivery, and enforce compliance requirements in a repeatable, auditable process, you want XebiaLabs.”
— Vito Iannuzzelli, Assistant VP of IT, NJM Insurance Group