Deploy to All Target Platforms with One Consistent Process
Whether you are just starting down the path to Continuous Integration (CI) or doing full Continuous Delivery (CD), you’ll be deploying your apps from Jenkins more and more. Integrating XebiaLabs Deployment Automation with Jenkins gives you one consistent way of packaging and deploying all your applications from Jenkins to all your target platforms––from your legacy enterprise apps running on on-prem middleware, to cloud, PaaS, Kubernetes, and beyond.
With XebiaLabs, you have complete control and you always know what’s running where. You can automate and scale your deployment process with a lot less hassle!
“So Why Not Just Use Jenkins for Deployment?”
If you have Jenkins do anything more than simple deployments, you have a lot to do manually…
- Configuring and updating Jenkins jobs as your applications change
- Managing the Jenkins application
- Managing all of the plugins used by Jenkins when those plugins are updated, as well as when your Development teams need more delivery functionality
- Spinning up, configuring, and managing enterprise cloud environments
- Extracting data you need for auditing, security, and other reports
- Managing complex application and environment dependencies between Jenkins jobs
- Writing and maintaining custom scripts for those tasks for which there are no plugins
- Managing container environments at scale and consistently configuring settings
- Handling advanced deployment patterns such as blue/green, canary releases, and rolling releases
“With XebiaLabs we were able to automate the deployment process end-to-end. Deployments can be repeated more readily in other environments, and deployers do not have to spend so much time on administrative tasks.”
— Ronald Bosch, Group Manager, Air France-KLM
How Does XebiaLabs Deployment Automation Help Me?
- Models, automates, and manages the deployment process, including both manual and automated steps
- Automatically deploys applications to diverse, complex environments (Test, Staging/Pre-Prod and Production)
- Enforces standard, repeatable process for deploying applications that helps meet audit and compliance requirements
- Integrates with all existing tools and environments
- Provides a dashboard with deployment analytics viewable by multiple teams